the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8.

Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. Isaiah 60:1.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10.

------------ 12:41 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com