the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Sunday, May 07, 2006

love this. credits to joel tan. gotta save it in my blog first before it disappears from his. (actually it'll still be in the archives haah)


List of favourite, commonly heard, or otherwise infamous phrases heard from o5S53.


Amos' phrase 1: "Heh. Heh. HAHAHAHAHA....AAAAH..HAHAHAHA"
Amos' phrase 2:"Right not? Thart's right. yeah that's right."
Adeline's phrase:"Class fund. Otherwise no notes."
Aundrea's phrase: "Wah lau. Don't like that leh. Last time I let you take my sweets"
Claire's phrase:"really? oh no!"
Chase Lim Kian Heng's phrase:"Huh? huh? huh?"
Eugene's phrase:"You get what I mean? You get what I mean. I mean you know. You know. Yeah man"
Gen's phrase:"Is it? Ya! Ya..."
Hui Shan's phrase:"Can ask you something?"
Joel Luo's phrase:" But"
Joy's phrase:"Huh? Sorry can you repeat? Wasn't listening." ( Takes out earphones and shakes legs )
Khee Ngiap's phrase:"ahahahaha! so funny, ahahahaha"
Kyaw Kyaw's phrase:"You damn asss leh, you." (Served with multiple whacks to listener)
Pei Ci's phrase:" wah lau... ok lor. anything lor."
Pei Si's phrase:" whatever."
Pei Si's phrase ( food edition ):"Guo tiao. No salt, no chilli."
Samantha's phrase:"aiyah.$!#%!@!"
Sherlynn's phrase:"huh?" <-not sure about this. I'm sure she wants to say more when Mr Lim keeps calling her Sheryllin.
-Special YX Edition-
Yun Xiang's special phrase 1: " Tsk. Tsk. Aiyoh Aiyah Aiyoh. Really meh?"
Yun Xiang's special phrase 2:"Aye you don't like that leh..wah lau"
Yun Xiang's special phrase 3:"Guaranteed plus chop chop"
Yun Xiang's special phrase 4:"Precisely"
Yun Xiang's special phrase 5:"What thing......"
Yun Xiang's special phrase 6:"Swear on my backside"
Yun Xiang's special phrase 7:"Come again?" ( More than often, I say," nothing" )


Yun Le's phrase:"..."
Yong Hwee's phrase:" Really. Really. I not bluffing." ( Served with a cheshire's grin )
Zhi Long's phrase:"mm. yah. how bout this." ( Served with head bobbing and nods with slit eyes and hands clasped together)
Zheng Cai's phrase:"Wah Haai" ( Served with a big Garfield smile)
Zong Bing's favourite, famous phrase: "Aiyoh, then whaaaaaat? Your Mother ah. Please ah."
Served with pinch of sarcasm, eye rolls and rib poke.


Sorry to Shi Ying for excluding her phrases. They are in Chinese.

------------ 5:36 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com