the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Queen of my Heart - Westlife


Bryan:
So here we stand
In our secret place
Where the sound of the crowd
Is so far away
And you take my hand
It feels like home
We both understand
It's where we belong


So how do I say
Do I say goodbye?
We both have our dreams
We both wanna fly
So lets take tonight
To carry us through
The lonely times


Chorus:
I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory will last, for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I find my way back
To your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart


Bryan:
Queen of my heart


Shane:
So lets take tonight
And never let go
While dancing we'll kiss
Like there's no tomorrow
As the stars sparkle down
Like a diamond ring
I'll treasure this moment
Till we meet again


Mark:
But no matter how far
(Matter how far)
Or where you may be
(Where you may be)
I just close my eyes
(I just close my eyes)
And you're in my dreams
And there you will be
Untill we meet


Chorus:
I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory will last, for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I find my way back
To your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart
I'll always look back
As I walk away
This memory will last, for eternity
And all of our tears
Will be lost in the rain
When I find my way back
To your arms again
But until that day
You know you are
The queen of my heart


Oh yeah
Your the queen of my heart
No matter how many years it takes
I owe it all to you
Oh yeah
Oh yes you are
The queen of my heart


king sn, queen peisi, aundrea the royal jester, sam the royal advisor, kheengiap the white knight, peici the royal maiden. heee~ let's take it slow..time will tell, tell it all. =p sorry zongbing.

------------ 12:48 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com