the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Saturday, August 06, 2005

How did I fall in love with you - Backstreet Boys

Remember when, we never needed each other
The best of friends like sister and brother
We understood we'd never be alone
Those days are gone, now I want you so much
The night is long and I need your touch
Don't know what to say
Never meant to feel this way
Don't wanna be alone tonight


Chorus
What can I do to make you mine?
Fallen so hard, so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?

How did I fall in love with you?


I hear your voice and I start to tremble
Brings back the child that I resemble
I cannot pretend that we can still be friends
Don't wanna be alone tonight


Chorus


Ohwwwwo, I wanna say this right,
and it has to be tonight
Just need you to know
I don't wanna live this lie
I don't wanna say goodbye
With you I wanna spend the rest of my life


Chorus


What can I do to make you mine?
Fallen so hard, so fast this time
Everything's changed, we never knew...
How did I fall in love with you?

------------ 7:07 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com