Sunday, January 16, 2005
TEN random things about me:
1. i'm very emotional
2. i hate durians and eggs
3. i wanna be a pediatrician
4. i have a younger sis
5. i am a christian but i don't go to church
6. music is my life
7. my birthmark is on my right feet
8. i can be happily contented but i get rebellious when too restricted
9. i do not live with my dad
10. i don't like to be alone at night
NINE places I've visited:
1. thailand
2. malaysia
3. hongkong
4. indonesia
5. sentosa
6. all the places of interest in singapore
7. brainblock
8. brainblock
9. brainblock
EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
1. learn tennis
2. share the gospel
3. play with snow
4. read the bible- every single verse
5. speak to everyone i noe for the last time
6. be intimate with my husband
7. oh ya..do the will
8. learn sign language(?)
SEVEN ways to win my heart:
1. be filial to all elders
2. caring, courteous, noe when to have fun and when to be serious
3. non-smoker
4. christian
5. love me and accept me for who i am, flaws and all of cos
6. able to assure me that i'm not forgotten
7. commited, compromising and trustworthy
SIX pet peeves:
1. airheads
2. perverts
3. ppl who spout vulgarites all day long for no apparent reason at all
4. ppl hu typ3 lyK thhiiiss de
5. ppl who aren't co-operative and can't be bothered at all but criticise all day long
6. ppl who wallow in self-pity
FIVE things I'm afraid of:
1. creepy-crawlies
2. premature death like due to disasters, accidents, etc
3. heights
4. cancer
5. ferocious creatures
FOUR of my favorite things in my bedroom:
1. my box of presents, notes frm ppl of all walks of life over the yrs
2. all my accessories
3. my soft-toys:)
4. photo albums
THREE things I do everyday:
1. eat
2. slp
3. talk
TWO things I want to do right now:
1. finish this questionaire
2. and slp
ONE person I want to see right now:
1. right now? i'm not too sure if i wanna see yang haha