the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Tuesday, August 10, 2004

*gushes* haha..aaron carter so damn cute. cuter than nick i think. who ask him to stead paris hilton yuck. budden they break up already...aww~ anyway..this song damn nice..and the the video too! aaron's so damn cute!

Do you remember - Aaron Carter

Ohhhohhhh Yeah
Ooooh
Oohohh
Remember we'd be up all night
Talking 'til the morning light, yeah
Like the way it used to be
Those simple days
Just you and me, mmmm
I see you baby I know
What's on your mind
Cuz you look like you've
Got something to say, yeah
I may not say those words anymore
But maybe it just ain't my way
You ask me do I love you but
Do you remember
Why I walked on water for you
Do you remember
My first steps on the moon
Have you ever wondered why
I gave three wishes to you
You asked a question
But the answer lies
In you, in you
The answer lies in you
Remember we used to laugh and say
No one understood our way
And there were times
When you would cry
while knocking
On my door
I was there
To shelter your pain, oh
I feel you baby
Get that off your mind
Make it to
A brighter day
I may not say those words anymore
But maybe I can make it my way, yeah, ohhh
You ask me do I love you but
Do you remember
Why I walked on water for you
Do you remember
My first steps on the moon
Have you ever wondered why
I gave three wishes to you
You asked the question
But the answer lies
In you, in you
The answer lies in you
The answer girl
Lies within your heart
Please take a look inside
You ask me do I love you but
Do you remember
Why I walked on water for you
Do you remember
My first steps on the moon
Have you ever wondered why
I gave three wishes to you
You asked the question
But the answer lies
You ask me do I love you but
Do you remember
Why I walked on water for you
Do you remember
My first steps on the moon
Have you ever wondered why
I gave three wishes to you
You asked the question
But the answer lies
In you, in you
The answer lies in you
In you, in you
The answer lies in you
In you, in you
The answer lies in you

heez. got a stupid sore throat now..hope it heals in time for oral exam. shld be able to..cos mine's on the 23rd of aug. that's all for now..

------------ 12:40 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com