the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Friday, June 04, 2004

Have you ever reached your rainbows end
Did you find your pot of gold
Ever catch a shooting star
Tell me how high did you soar
Ever felt like you were dreaming just to find that you're awake
And the magic that surrouds you can lift you up
and guide you on your way

I can see it in the stars across the sky
Dreamed a hundred thousand dreams before,
Now I finally realize
You see I've waited all my life
For this moment to arrive
And finally
I believe in the impossible

If I reach deep within my heart
Overcome any obstacles
Won't let this dream fall apart
You see I strive to be the very best
Shine my light for all to see
Cause anything is possible
When you believe

I can see it in the stars across the sky (Yeah)
Dreamed a hundred thousand dreams before
Now I finally realize (Now I finally realize)
You see I've waited all my life
For this moment to arrive
Finally, finally
I believe

Finally I believe (ohh yeah)
Love keeps lifting me higher
You ought to try it for yourself
Lifting me higher
Love keeps lifting, love keeps lifting me higher
Higher, higher, higher, higher
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Love keeps lifting me higher
Higher
--
this song is like damn nice, meaningful. watched replay 3hrs encore last nite. its was so touching or maybe i was too emotional. fantasia won and diana got 1st-runner up. can't wait to get their debut albums. rueben sang some song too. can't remember the name but it was rnb. nevertheless, nice..but clayaiken rocks more~ wheeee! haix. still..unoeunoeunoe. gtg lar, bye~

------------ 3:14 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com