Tuesday, April 27, 2004
I believe in love - Tata Young
I feel the heat around me
I feel the beat surrounds me
Could this be for real, I wonder
No need for hesitation
It's time for celebration
Will this be the night I've waited for
When angels fall in love
Heaven knows, does it show, oh
If this love, will last for eternity
Set me on fire
(Chorus)
I believe, I believe in love
And like the stars above
They shine, let it shine over me
Set me free I believe in you
And that our love is true
Oh I believe, I believe
I see that people dancing
Boys and girls romancing
They want this to last forever
Cause underneath the moonlight
Everything is alright
We're reaching our hands up in the air
To where the souls alive
Heaven knows, that it shows oh
If this love, will last for eternity
Set me on fire
(Chorus)
How could I doubt, what was meant to be
Everything I needed was in front of me
Your healing touch, will lift me up in the sky, so high
(Chorus)
this song is really nice..heard it on the radio and thought i shld go get the lyrics..and also, alil bit of michelle branch's game of love~ frm wynne!
Game of Love - Michelle Branch
Tell me
Just what you want me to be
One kiss and boom you’re the only one to me
So please tell me
Why don’t you come around no more?
Cause right now I’m
Cryin' outside the door of your candy store
It just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that
It started with a kiss, now we're up to bat
A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain
I’m telling you my babe it’s all in the game of love…
… is, whatever you make it to be
Sunshine, set on this cold, lonely sea
So please baby
Try and use me for what I’m good for
It ain’t sayin'
Goodbye It’s knockin’ down the door of your candy store
Just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that
Started with a kiss, now we're up to bat
A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain
I’m telling you my babe it’s all in the game of love
It’s all in this game of love
You roll me, control me, console me
Please hold me
You guide me, divide me into what
So please tell me
Why don’t you come around no more?
Cause right now I’m
Dying outside the door of your lovin' store
Just takes a little bit of this, a little bit of that
Started with a kiss, now we're up to bat
A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pain
I’m telling you my babe it’s all in the game of love
It’s all in this game of love, it’s all in the game of love
Game of love
Roll me, control me,
Please hold me
(Make me feel good yeah)
(A little bit of laughs, a little bit of pains)
Now here am I on my own, on my own
(A little bit of this, a little bit of that)
as u can see, i'm alil bored now. as usual chem tuition haha..sleeping time. dunno y i always fall aslp during class after practical arhshfgdgfsdg. jamie went of soon after prac so left me and erm i think feiyu in that row. waah so shiok. both of can us can vie for top spot for sleeping pigs of the class man. the other students are like chaoji pro lor. the tkgs and private students. siao- and near the end of the lesson i started getting hiccups and i managed to contain the first few times, but then when i was going to yawn, i started hiccupping like u noe, u yawn and ur mouth is wide open and u started hiccupping?! can u imagine the embarressment. wahlau. the behind girls laffed lor. but other than them, no one else had any well, large responses. even the sir didn't even bat an eye.
so sianz- tml. bio test. day after mep listening paper and maths. how great. i'm like quite worried cos i can't study finish i think.. my maths..really have to study myself cos i nv listen in mr chew's lessons. damn boring even worse than mr helmi's k. at least mr helmi makes sure we all listen to his teaching..mr chew..haiz. act alot of sec4 teacher also liddat except for some..my mep..i really dunno how i'm gonna pia thru them..have to base on last time's quite vague impression of indonesia, china music. japanese!!! arh. jeremy. u gotta help me. wad kabuki, wad noh, wad shamisen?????????? how can i do the mep paper?! argghghghghghgh. life sux.
ms huda aka aduh(as spelt frm back) wants to change our seats for real. permanent seating plan.. cos of some problems lar..so sad. but really i wldn't mind sitting with faustine, my dear bio lab partner. but..i think i'm sitting with weilong.. or maybe not, she still doing the whole thing. oh ya..and today prac with kahmun for the mep 2nd instru..caught up with her on band..wad have i got to say? alot of things. well? we'll see on friday. i'm coming on fri!!!! muahaaha. here i come!
k lar..go study liaoz~
bye!