the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Friday, March 26, 2004

I turn to you

When I'm lost
In the rain
In your eyes I know I'll find the light
To light my way
When I'm scared
Losing ground
When my world is going crazy
You can turn it all around

And when I'm down
Your there
Pushing me to the top

Your always there giving me all you got

For a shield from the storm
For a friend
For the love to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
For the strength to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
For everything that's true
I turn to you

When I lose
The will to win
I just reach for you
And I can reach the sky again
I can do
Anything
Cause your love is so amazing
That your love inspires me

And when i need a friend
Your always on my side

Giving me faith
And taking me through the night

For a shield from the storm
For a friend
For the love to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
For the strength to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
I turn to you

For the arms to be my shelter through all
The rain
For truth that will never change
For someone to lean on
For a heart i can rely on through anything
(you can rely on me)
For the world to
I can feel to...oh yeah
I turn to you

For a shield from the storm
For a friend
For the love to keep me safe and warm
I turn to you
For the strength to be strong
For the will to carry on
For everything you do
For everything that's true
I turn to you

For everything you do
For everything that's true
I turn to you


Reflections

Look at me
You may think you see
Who I really am
But you'll never know me
Every day
It's as if I play a part
Now I see
If I wear a mask
I can fool the world
But I cannot fool my heart

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

I am now
In a world where I
Have to hide my heart
And what I believe in
But somehow
I will show the world
What's inside my heart
And be loved for who I am

Who is that girl I see
Staring straight back at me?
Why is my reflection
Someone I don't know?
Must I pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

There's a heart that must be
Free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why

Why must we all conceal
What we think, how we feel?
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide?
I won't pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?
When will my reflection show
Who I am inside?

hee...i still love christina though she's really changed alot..we share quite alot in common.. same birthday!!! 18 dec. both the abit -rebellious- kind..and so many others i can't really think of now..love her songs..as in the lyrics too i can really seek solace in them..my favourite's reflections cos..it really reflects bout me really well..haha.yea..reflections reflect
well...there are different moods to each and every song which i can suit my mood for the day. like come on over and lady marmalade for the crazy-hyper times, reflections, the voice within, beautiful when i reflect on myself, for encouragements and all that.. and love for all seasons, nobody wants to be lonely, infatuation etc..for those lovey-dovey tunes..
see, variety. not like some artists who only sing bout love, sex and wad have u whole day...

tml we're goin vch to do recording..hmm..speaking of vch..i only received money frm one ticket..that's yt's..zhu'en and kaixin still owe me money. dunno whether my mom and sis wanna go or not..then amelia haven't give me reply..most prob shld be tml..david also. and of cos am still looking around

ok..gtg bye~!

------------ 10:32 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com