the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Sunday, February 22, 2004

I've got a secret, I cannot keep it
It's just a whisper of a distant memory.
Just a dream or so it seems.
Take me back to the place I'd rather be.
You left a fire in my eyes.
That lightens up the darkest skies.
I'm giving up I'm letting go
I'll find my way so.

Take me back to my sweet la vida
Find my love my dolce vita.
Show me where I need to go.
Dnde est mi chico latino

Stolen moments time has broken
My eyes are open
To this life-long mystery.
And so I'll go on with what I know.
Take my chances, and run with destiny.
Now there's fire in my eyes
I break away and say goodbye.
I'm free to be I'm letting go,
I'll find my way so.

Take me back to my sweet la vida
Find my love my dolce vita.
Show me where I need to go.
Dnde est mi chico latino

Que sueo, dolce y pequeo.
Yo no s, you no s.
Pero no es un cuento.
Mi corazn con tormento
Chico latino te quiero
Y simplemente deseo.
Yo lo s el camino
Es un sueo latino

Take me back to my sweet la vida
Find my love my dolce vita.
Show me where I need to go.
Dnde est mi chico latino

------------ 5:38 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com