the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Sunday, January 04, 2004

Games, changes and fears
When will they go from here
When will they stop
I believe that fate has brought us here
And we should be together, babe
But we're not

*i play it off but i'm dreamin' of you
I'll keep my cool but i'm feindin'
I try to walk away and i stumble
Though i try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

** (i try to say) goodbye and i choke
I try to walk away and i stumble
Though i try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
(repeat **)

I may appear to be free
But i'm just a prisoner of your love
I may seem alright and smile when you leave
But my smiles are just a front, just a front, hey

*i play it off but i'm dreamin' of you
I'll keep my cool but i'm feindin'
I try to walk away and i stumble
Though i try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

** (i try to say) goodbye and i choke
I try to walk away and i stumble
Though i try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
(repeat **)

Here is my confession
May i be your possession
Boy i need your touch
Your love kisses and such
With all my might i try
But this i can't deny, deny

*i play it off but i'm dreamin' of you
I'll keep my cool but i'm feindin'
I try to walk away and i stumble
Though i try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near

** (i try to say) goodbye and i choke
I try to walk away and i stumble
Though i try to hide it, it's clear
My world crumbles when you are not near
(repeat **)

i dunno..i'm abit luan...i doubt its possible but i'm falling for u.. it just can't be..i still dare not believe it. after all u're so far away..how can there be anything between us?? i dunno...i'm so confused. maybe i have to slow down and try again. like try to keep our relationship platonic. arh..i dunno. 2 and a half yrs is a longlong time til i can see u again..by then maybe u wld have already found a japanese gf~ j/k haha...u're so lucky! no o's and a's..haha leave ur friends behind to slog *sheesh* and u..u..u.. how can u not tell me u're so lihai?! can u imagine...5 yrs old start piano and 15 already diploma. and writing pieces for a famous flautist. u..u.......

------------ 12:15 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com