the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

I try but I cant seem to get myself
To think of anything but you
Your breath on my face
Your warm gentle kiss I taste the truth
I taste the truth

We know what I came here for
So I won’t ask for more

I wanna be with you
If only for a night
To be the one who’s in your arms
Who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There’s nothing more to say
There’s nothing else I want more
Than to feel this way

I wanna be with you yeah

So I’ll hold you tonight
Like I would if you were mine
To hold forevermore
And I’ll savor each touch
That I wanted so much to feel before
To feel before
How beautiful it is
Just to be like this

I wanna be with you
If only for a night
To be the one who’s in your arms
Who holds you tight
I wanna be with you
There’s nothing more to say
There’s nothing else I want more
Than to feel this way
I wanna be with you

Oh baby
I can’t fight this feeling anymore
It drives me crazy when I try to
So come on and
Take my hand
Can you make my wish
Baby your command yeah

I wanna be with you
There’s nothing more to say
There’s nothing else I want more
Than to feel this way
I wanna be with you
Oh yeah I wanna be with you
Wanna be with you yeah
I wanna be
I wanna be with you yeah yeah
I wanna be I wanna be baby
I wanna be
I wanna be with you yeah
Wanna be with you


love this song..its playing inside my head. tml go chi test. sad! testtesttest and more test. today went newater. raining cats and dogs. sorry jieren its not that i don't wanna lend u umbrella..later wangtian willl kill me! nah..j/k.
oh yea..if anyone bothers to read my testimonials on friendster pls don't believe uzziah. i'm single and uzziah's just a friend. yea..thank u
byebye~

------------ 10:41 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com