the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Saturday, December 27, 2003

THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 losing a loved one
02 creepy crawlies. the higher order ones
03 being too crazy.
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 yilun
02 yuanjun
03 yang
and lots, lots more......
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 friends
02 family
03 being able to be loved and love
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 to be left out
02 curry-flavouring
03 defience.
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 y are there so many conflicts..
02 y is social studies compulsory
03 y is life so complicated
THREE THINGS ON THE DESK:
01 monitor
02 cpu
03 mouse
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 breathing
02 doing this stuff
03 blinking
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
01 to have no regrets
02 to leave behind a legacy?
03 to know that i have been loved
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 breathe
02 eat
03 sleep..soon
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 forgiving..forgive and forget
02 open-minded
03 frank
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 please myself
02 please everyone else
03 pre-marital sex?
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 music
02 nature
03 God
THREE THINGS I SAY THE MOST:
01 haha
02 okiez
03 err..
THREE OF YOUR ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 pizza
02 noodles soup
03 veggies
THREE THINGS YOU'D LIKE TO LEARN:
01 saxaphone
02
03
THREE BEVERAGES YOU DRINK REGULARLY:
01 water
02 apple juice
03 orange juice
SHOWS YOU WATCHED WHEN YOU WERE A KID:
01 sesame street
02 mtv?
03 the muffets
RANDOM QUESTIONS:
01Spell your name backwards: isiep
02how did you name your blog?: i want to be treated with TLC
03 Are you homosexual? no

------------ 2:39 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com