the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Monday, December 15, 2003

I will carry you
by Clay Aiken

Yeah I know it hurts,
Yeah I know you're scared
walking down the road that leads to who knows where.
Don't you hang your head
don't you give up yet
when courage starts to disappear
I will be right here.

[Chorus:]

When your world breaks down
and the voices tells you turn around.
When your dreams give up
I will carry you, carry you.
When the stars go blind
and the darkness starts to flood your eyes.
When you're falling behind, I will carry you.

Everyboday cries,
Everybody bleeds,
No one ever said that life's an easy thing.
Thats the beauty of it,
when you lose your way,
close your eyes and go to sleep and wake up to another day.

[Chorus]

You should know now that you're not alone.
Take my hand and we will find, you will find, your way home.

When your dreams give up
I will carry you, carry you.
When the stars go blind and the darkness starts to flood your eyes.
When you're falling behind,
I will carry you, carry you, I will carry you, carry you, I will carry you, carry you, I will
carry you.

------------ 12:47 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com