the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Thursday, December 25, 2003

Are You In Love With Someone?
When you are together with that special someone, you pretend to ignore that person. But when that special someone is not around, you might look around to find them. At that moment, you are in love.

Although there is someone else who always makes you laugh, your eyes and attention might go only to that special someone. Then, you are in love.

Although that special someone was supposed to have called you long back, to let you know of their safe arrival, your phone is quiet. You are desperately waiting for the call! At that moment, you are in love.

If you are much more excited for one short e-mail from that special someone than other many long e-mails, you are in love. When you find yourself as one who cannot erase all the messages in your answering machine because of one message from that special someone, you are in love.

When you get a couple of free movie tickets, you would not hesitate to think of that special someone. Then, you are in love.

You keep telling yourself, "that special someone is just a friend", but you realize that you can not avoid that person's special attraction. At that moment, you are in love.

While you are reading this page, if someone appears in your mind, then u are in love with that person.

Tree
> > >The reason I'm called tree is because I'm good at
> > >painting trees.
> > >Overtime I start to use a tree on the right hand
> > >corner as a trademark for all my watercolors painting.
> > >
> > >I have dated 5 gals when I was in Pre-U. There's one
> > >gal who I love a lot but never dare go after her.
> > >She doesn't have a pretty face, doesn't have a good
> > >figure, doesn't have outstanding charm.
> > >She is just a very ordinary gal.
> > >I like her. I really like her. Like her innocent, like
> > >her frankness. Like her cuteness, like her
> > >intelligence
> > >and her fragility.
> > >Reason for not going after her is because I felt
> > >somebody so ordinary like her is not a good match for
> > >me.
> > >I'm also afraid that after we are together all the
> > >good feelings will vanish.
> > >I'm also afraid other's gossips will hurt her. I felt
> > >that if she's my gal, she will be mine ultimately & I
> > >don't
> > >have to give up everything just for her. The last
> > >reason, made her accompany me for 3 years.
> > >
> > >She watch me chase after gals, and I have make her
> > >heart cry for 3 years.
> > >She wants to be a good actress and I'm a very
> > >demanding director.
> > >When I kissed my 2nd girlfriend, she bumped into us.
> > >She was embarrassed but smile & say "Go on!" before
> > >running off.
> > >The next day, her eyes was swollen like a walnut. I
> > >purposely didn't want to think about what causes her
> > >to cry
> > >but laugh at her the whole day.
> > >When everybody go back home, she was alone crying in
> > >the classroom. She didn't know that I returned from
> > >soccer training
> > >to get something. I watch her cry for an hour or so.
> > >
> > >My 4th girlfriend didn't like her. There was once when
> > >both of them quarreled. I know that based on her
> > >character
> > >she's not the type that will start off the quarrel.
> > >But I still sided with my girlfriend. I shouted at her
> > >
> > >and her eyes was filled with shock. I didn't care
> > >about her feelings and walked off with my girlfriend.
> > >The next day, she still laugh & joke with me like
> > >nothing has ever happened. I know that she's very hurt
> > >
> > >but she didn't know that my heart ache is as bad as
> > >hers.
> > >
> > >When I broke up with my 5th girlfriend, I asked her
> > >out. After going out for a day, I told her that I have
> > >something
> > >to tell her. She told me that coincidentally, she has
> > >something to tell me too. I told her about my break up
> > >
> > >and she told me about her getting together. I know
> > >who's the guy. He has been going after her for quite a
> > >while.
> > >A very cute guy full of energy, lively and
> > >interesting. His pursuit for her has been the talk of
> > >the school.
> > >I can't show her my heart ache but could only smile &
> > >congratulate her. When I reach home, the heart ache is
> > >so strong
> > >that I can't stand it. It's like a heavy weighted
> > >stone on my chest. I couldn't breathe. Wanted to shout
> > >but can't.
> > >Tears rolled down I broke down & cry. How many times
> > >have I seen her cry for the man that doesn't
> > >acknowledge her
> > >presence too.
> > >
> > >During graduation, I read a sms in my hp. It was send
> > >10 days ago when I broke down and cry. I haven't read
> > >it since then.
> > >It says "Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or
> > >because Tree didn't ask her to stay"
> > >
> > >
> > >Leaf
> > >During Pre-U days, I like to collect leaves. Why?
> > >Because I felt that for a leaf to leave the tree she
> > >has been relying
> > >on for so long it takes a lot of courage. During the 3
> > >years of Pre-U I was on very close terms with a guy.
> > >Not BGR kind
> > >but as buddy kind. But when he had his 1st girlfriend,
> > >I learnt a feeling I never should have learnt -
> > >Jealousy.
> > >The sourness in the heart can't be describe by using a
> > >lemon. It's like 100 rotten sour lemon. Sourness to
> > >the extreme limit.
> > >They were only together for 2 mths. When they broke
> > >up, I hide my strong sense of happiness.
> > >But after a mth, he got together
> > >with another gal. I like him & I know he like me. But
> > >why won't he pursue me? Since he love me why he
> > >doesn't want to
> > >make the first move? Whenever he had a new girlfriend,
> > >my heart would hurt. Time after time, my heart was
> > >hurt.
> > >I begin to suspect that this is a one sided love. If
> > >he don't like he, why does he treat me so well. It's
> > >beyond what
> > >you will normally do for a friend. Liking a person is
> > >very heart wrenching. I can know his likes, his
> > >habits.
> > >But his feelings towards me I can never figure out.
> > >You can't expect me a gal to ask him right?
> > >Despite that, I still want to be by his side. Care for
> > >him, accompany him, love him. Hoping that one fine
> > >day, he will
> > >come & love me. It's like waiting for his phone call
> > >every night, wanting him to send me sms. I know that
> > >no matter
> > >how busy he is, he will make time for me. Because of
> > >this, I waited for him.
> > >
> > >The 3 years were the hardest to go through & I really
> > >want to give up. Sometimes, I wonder should I continue
> > >waiting.
> > >The pain and hurt, the dilemma accompany me for 3
> > >years. Till the end of my 3rd year, a 2nd year junior
> > >begins to go after
> > >me. Everyday he pursuit me relentlessly. From outright
> > >rejection to a point in time when I felt that I'm
> > >willing to let
> > >him have a small footing in my heart. He's like a
> > >warm, gentle wind, trying to blow a leaf away from the
> > >tree.
> > >
> > >In the end, I realized that I didn't want to give this
> > >wind a small footing in my heart. I know this wind
> > >will bring
> > >this badly battered leave far away to a better land.
> > >Finally I left tree, but the tree only smile & didn't
> > >ask me to stay.
> > >Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because
> > >Tree didn't ask her to stay
> > >
> > >
> > >Wind
> > >Because I like a gal called leaf. Because she's so
> > >dependent on tree so I have to be a gust wind. A wind
> > >that will
> > >blow her away. When I first met her, it was 1 mth
> > >after I transfer to the new school. I saw a petite
> > >person looking at
> > >my seniors & me playing soccer. During ECA time, she
> > >will always be sitting there. Be it alone or with her
> > >friends
> > >looking at him. When he talks with gals, there's
> > >jealousy in her eyes. When he looked at her, there's a
> > >smile in her eyes.
> > >Looking at her became my habit. Just like she likes to
> > >look at him.
> > >
> > >One day, she didn't appear. I felt something amissed.
> > >I can't explain the feeling except it's a kind of
> > >uneasiness.
> > >The senior was also not there as well. I went to their
> > >classroom, hid outside and saw my senior scolding her.
> > >
> > >Tears were in her eyes while he left. The next day, I
> > >saw her at her usual place, looking at him. I walked
> > >over and
> > >smiled to her. Took out a note & gave to her. She was
> > >surprised. She looked at me, smiled & accept the note.
> > >
> > >The next day, she appeared & pass me a note and left.
> > >
> > >Leaf's heart is too heavy and wind couldn't blow her
> > >away
> > >
> > >It's not that leaf heart is too heavy. It's because
> > >leaf never want to leave tree
> > >
> > >I replied her note with this statement and slowly she
> > >started to talk to me & accept my presents & phone
> > >calls.
> > >I know that the person she loves is not me. But I have
> > >this perseverance that one day I will make her like
> > >me.
> > >Within 4 mths, I have declared my love for her no less
> > >than 20 times. Every time, she will divert away from
> > >the topic.
> > >But I never give up. If I decide I want her to be
> > >mine, I will definitely use all means to win her
> > >over.I can't remember
> > >how many times I have declared my love to her.
> > >Although I know she will try to divert but I still
> > >bear a small ray of hope.
> > >Hoping that she will agree to me my girlfriend.
> > >
> > >I didn't hear any reply from her over the phone. I
> > >asked "what are you doing? How come you didn't want to
> > >reply?" She said, "I'm nodding my head". "Ah?" I
> > >couldn't believe my ears.
> > >"I'm nodding my head" She replied loudly. I hang up
> > >the phone, quickly changed and took a taxi and rush to
> > >her place &
> > >press her door bell.
> > >
> > >During the moment when she opens the door. I hugged
> > >her tightly.
> > >
> > >Leaf departure is because of Wind pursuit. Or because
> > >Tree didn't ask her to stay.

------------ 1:23 AM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com