the girl

isiep chloe tash
saint 05s53
guitar ensemble
child of GOD

friendster

wishlist

stronger faith in God
salvation in the house
for my loved ones to be safe and happy
good A level grades
sweets <3
happy family
more sleep

memories

archives
agape

tagboard



dar-links

aundrea
benjamin
cheryl
dawn
ezra
genevieve
hsienjun
jeanette
jeremy.a
jeremy.s
jillian
jingyi
john
joel
julian
kahmun
melissa
michelle
pc
rachel
sarah
sherlynn
stephanie
weilin
yilun
yuanting
yunlong
zongbing

credits

{/v.F} inc.
photobucket

Saturday, October 11, 2003

If tonight I die,
Who will cry?
Strangers with their feigned interest,
While those I love have turned away.
And if my best isn't good enough,
What more can I give?
Go ahead--walk away.
Just leave me here alone.
And if tonight I die,
Who will cry?
All my strength is drained,
With nothing left to give.
Drowning in the depths of sorrow,
No tears left to cry.
A silent voice and distant eyes
That no one hears or sees.
And if tonight I die,
Who will cry?

------------ 9:03 PM

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com